Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Power of Greeting Cards

Our world is never too busy to stay connected with those people we love. I always feel so special and loved whenever I receive a greeting card from a friend or loved ones. It’s always exciting to know that someone you love and care about is acknowledging you or thinking of you in some way. It shows special care and love when someone has really taken the time to send it. And it reminds me that no distance will keep them from loving me or vice versa. 

A greeting card has never been sent in anger. Greeting cards are the best way to express your feelings for someone. In spite of busy schedule, I find time to send greeting cards to my lovely friends on their birthdays, special occasions etc. to tell them how much I love, value and appreciate my friends and loved ones for having them in my life. 

Time has changed and websites with e-cards are now plentiful but you can still send traditional cards. Never underestimate the power of Greeting Cards. You can never go wrong sending a card telling someone that you love him/her no matter what and that he/she is the best thing that you’ve ever had. Or a card expressing sentiment when you know that a family member or friends might feel sad or discouraged. And you can also send a cheer up card to someone who did not win an award or didn’t get the job. Make a friend happy by noticing even a small achievement. We need a little more laughter in the world. Make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment